Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World

I went to the Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World yesterday, that was a very special experience to me. I saw so many different kind of animals, and some of them were so cute. Like the penguins, they walked very slow, but once they got into water, they swam so fast, so they could catch fishes easily. The stingrays were so big, but they could take food from the man's hand. there were also some scary animals, of course sharks were one of them, but I missed the shark feeding. There was a giant squid, it was huge and it was the biggest squid I even seen.

I think what I have seen were just a very small part of the real under water world, but it was big enough to let us know more about the under water world.

DSC00529.JPG

DSC00547.JPG Baby penguin

DSC00554.JPG Stingray feeding

DSC00552.JPG

DSC00564.JPGGiant squid

DSC00583.JPGDSC00587.JPGDSC00588.JPGDSC00594.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment