Rainbow's End

I went to Rainbow's End today, and this was the second time after seven years, it was still a lot of fun. Like all other theme parks, the Rainbow's End has Pirate Ship, Corkscrew Coaster, Bumper Cars...... everyone can enjoy a whole day there, no matter kids or adults.

IMAG0062.jpg

Corkscrew Coaster was one of the very traditional one. For so many years, this is a must have equipment for a theme park, and it's always the most popular one in the park. I enjoyed every riding of the Corkscrew Coaster, but the one in the Rainbow's End is a bit short.

IMAG0050.jpg

Invader like a advanced version of the Corkscrew Coaster, but it's more interesting. The car traveled on the track while it's spinning around, so I could feel the centrifugal force and speed at the same time. The track was ended at the both end, when the car was at the end of the track, I felt like out of the track, in the air.

IMAG0071.jpg

Fearfall was another very interesting experience. Drop from 18 stories in about 2 seconds. The worst time was when I was at the top of the tower, because I know I was going to drop, but I don't know how soon it would happen.

I have been to many theme parks, Rainbow's End was the smallest one, but I still enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment